For skin prone to redness and rosacea. Face. Adults.
A long-acting gel cream that turns down the heat on redness!
Because skin affected by redness has a problem with temperature regulation, Sensifine AR Anti-Redness Cream instantly puts out the fire with a lasting soothing effect. Enriched with green pigments, redness is neutralized to even out skin tone.
Formulated for dry skin, Sensifine AR Anti-Redness Cream has a 24-hour (1) soothing and hydrating action.
• Temperature-regulating effect measured for 20 minutes: significantly lowered skin temperature (1)
• Reduced redness: 43% (2)
• Immediate and lasting comfort: 100% (2)
• Lasting soothing effect on skin: 100% (3)
Nine out of ten women want to replace their usual moisturizer with SENSIFINE AR Anti-Redness Cream (3)
(1) Clinical study of Sensifine AR Anti-Redness Cream, 23 volunteers, measurement of skin temperature before and after application (2) Clinical study of Sensifine AR Anti-Redness Cream, 20 volunteers, 28 days, twice-daily application (3) % satisfaction after 28 days, 22 volunteers with reactive skin prone to rosacea, twice-daily application
Strict formulation specifications adapted to sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic.
Proven results under dermatological control.
Skin is soothed thanks to the high concentration of specifically chosen active ingredients:
• 2.5% Endothelyol®: reduces redness, improves micro-circulation, lessens the appearance of blood vessels
• Liquorice extract: soothes and decongests
• Plant squalane: hydrates the skin with complete bio-affinity
(1) Consumer test: cooling sensation created by the thermoregulating agent evaluated and compared with the reference active – menthol; self-assessment
LAB15.10/C.25 - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS) : AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, SQUALANE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CAFFEYL GLUCOSIDE, CARBOMER, CI 10020, CI 42090, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, GALLYL GLUCOSIDE, METHYL DIISOPROPYL PROPIONAMIDE, ROSMARINYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM SULFATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Apply morning and/or evening, massaging into the skin lightly to avoid overheating. To accentuate the fresh feeling, cool your face with cold water before application.
For extra skin comfort, try our ultra-soothing anti-redness routine:
• Cleanse with Sensifine AR Micellar Water
• Prep skin with [B3] Hydra Essence
• Soothe and hydrate with Sensifine Aqua-Gel
• Moisturise and cool redness with Sensifine AR Anti-Redness Cream
• Protect with Sensifine AR Anti-Redness Cream SPF50+
For dry skin, try our Sensifine AR Rich Anti-Redness Cream
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.