What is it and who is it for?
For skin prone to redness and couperose. Face. Adults.
A long-acting gel cream that turns down the heat on redness!
Because skin affected by redness has a problem with temperature regulation, Sensifine AR Crème instantly puts out the fire with a lasting soothing effect. Enriched with green pigments, redness is neutralised to even out skin tone.
Formulated for dry skin, Sensifine AR Crème has a 24-hour (1) soothing and hydrating action.
• Temperature-regulating effect measured for 20 minutes: significantly lowered skin temperature (1)
• Reduced redness: 43% (2)
• Immediate and lasting comfort: 100% (2)
• Lasting soothing effect on skin: 100% (3)
Nine out of ten women want to replace their usual moisturiser with SENSIFINE AR Crème (3)
(1) Clinical study of Sensifine AR Crème, 23 volunteers, measurement of skin temperature before and after application (2) Clinical study of Sensifine AR Crème, 20 volunteers, 28 days, twice-daily application (3) % satisfaction after 28 days, 22 volunteers with reactive skin prone to couperose, twice-daily application
How does it work?
Strict formulation specifications adapted to sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic.
Proven results under dermatological control.
Skin is soothed thanks to the high concentration of specifically chosen active ingredients:
• 2.5% Endothelyol®: reduces redness, improves micro-circulation, lessens the appearance of blood vessels
• Liquorice extract: soothes and decongests
• Plant squalane: hydrates the skin with complete bio-affinity
(1) Consumer test: cooling sensation created by the thermoregulating agent evaluated and compared with the reference active – menthol; self-assessment
LAB15.10/C.25 - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS) : AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, SQUALANE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CAFFEYL GLUCOSIDE, CARBOMER, CI 10020, CI 42090, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, GALLYL GLUCOSIDE, METHYL DIISOPROPYL PROPIONAMIDE, ROSMARINYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM SULFATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Directions for use
Apply morning and/or evening, massaging into the skin lightly to avoid overheating. To accentuate the fresh feeling, cool your face with cold water before application.