What is it and who is it for?
For all types of dry and dehydrated skin. Face.
HYDRALIANE Rich is enriched with Physio-Adapted Water, reconstituted in the laboratory, which imitates the hydration factors(1) of the skin, offering intense moisturisation from the first application. Intensely hydrating HYDRALIANE Rich is for dry skin in need of a nourishing boost.
The skin is hydrated for 24 hours after application(2). After three weeks, the skin feels comfortable again(3).
(1) Hydration of the upper layers of the epidermis. (2) Corneometry tests, 12 volunteers (3) Usage tests, 21 volunteers, twice-daily application for 21 days, self-assessment
How does it work?
Strict formulation specifications adapted to sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic.
Proven results under dermatological control
• 60% Physio-Adapted Water: constantly infuses(1) cells with essential water
• Hydrophilic sugars: capture water in the skin with long-lasting effects
(1) Hydration of the upper layers of the epidermis
141222 - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS) : AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), PROPANEDIOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOHEXADECANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, SILICA, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM GLUCONATE, MANGANESE GLUCONATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, SQUALANE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, 1,2- HEXANEDIOL, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, CETETH-20, CITRIC ACID, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL GLUCOSIDE, PALMITIC ACID, PEG-75 STEARATE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, POLYSORBATE 60, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, STEARETH-20, XANTHAN GUM, CHLORPHENESIN, O-CYMEN-5-OL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Directions for use
Apply morning and/or evening to the face and neck. Excellent makeup base.
To boost hydration, follow the HYDRALIANE routine morning and evening:
• Prepare your skin with HYDRALIANE Essence
• Apply your HYDRALIANE product