For all types of sensitive skin. For all types of brown spots caused by skin ageing, uneven tone, blemishes, sun exposure or pregnancy. Face, neck, décolleté. Adults.
Under daily attack from rush-hour exhaust fumes, extended screen time and sunshine during a midday break, our skin can really suffer! Pollution, sun exposure and blue light all have an impact.
It is scientifically proven that the appearance of brown spots is not only caused by the sun, but also by pollution and blue light. So the best way to prevent them forming is daily protection.
Clairial Day is the new daily triple protection: anti UVB-UVA, anti-pollution and anti-blue light to reduce and prevent the appearance of brown spots. We have taken the formula at the heart of our hero product Clairial Sérum and added sun filters, a yeast produced by the Saguaro cactus and natural pigments to create the complete anti-brown spot cream. It unifies skin tone and corrects marks to leave skin glowing and hydrated. Day after day, brown spots and blemishes fade, and the complexion is more even and radiant.
Plus! Clairial Day is formulated with three encapsulated natural mineral pigments. Its texture melts into skin and forms a tinted unifying veil. There are none of the drawbacks associated with a heavy sunscreen or high-coverage foundation. It perks skin up instantly while working to correct brown spots!
• Brown spots are 20% less visible after 28 days
• Skin is 56% more even after 28 days
(1) Self-scored, usage test under dermatological control, 18 volunteers, daily application for 28 days, % change
Consumers love it! (2) :
• 89% : said their skin was more even
• 84% : said imperfections were reduced
• 84% : said their complexion looked healthier
• 84% : said their skin was less grey and less dull
(2) Self-scored, usage test under dermatological control, 19 volunteers, daily application for 28 days, % change
Melanogenesis, the formation of brown spots, is the result of an imbalance in melanin production. This mechanism can be triggered by various factors such as stress, pollution, screens and sun.
Clairial Day offers triple protection: anti UVB-UVA, anti-pollution and anti-blue light to reduce and prevent the appearance of brown spots.
The strict formulation criteria are adapted to sensitive skin. Non comedogenic. Hypoallergenic.
CLAIRIAL DEPIGMENTING COMPLEX
• Duo White lowers melanin production and helps reduce emerging and recent brown spots
•Ferulate derivative revives skin’s natural radiance thanks to a biomimetic protein that was first identified in the palms of hands and soles of feet . It is what makes these areas of the body paler.
• Marine micro-organisms reduce melanin production which can be increased by external aggressors (pollution, sun, temperature changes, etc.).
SPF30 UVB/UVA PROTECTION
• The photostable broad spectrum UVB/UVA filter system prevents the appearance of new brown spots.
BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE – UVB UVA FILTER
DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE – UVA FILTER
• Yeast from the Saguaro cactus prevents the attachment of pollution particles and the appearance of brown spots.
ANTI-BLUE LIGHT PROTECTION
• Our filters combined with our natural mineral pigments form an invisible barrier that absorbs rays emitted by blue light. This reduces melanin production that is stimulated by blue light.
INCI: LAB20.06/A.12 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, CETEARETH-20, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ACRYLATES/C12-22 ALKYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PROPANEDIOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CELLULOSE ACETATE, ALUMINA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ARGININE, CITRIC ACID, ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), COCO-GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, UNDECYLENOYL PHENYLALANINE, BENTONITE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, DISODIUM LAURYL SULFOSUCCINATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), ALGIN, SCLEROTIUM GUM, LECITHIN, PULLULAN, TIN OXIDE, YEAST FERMENT EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYL FERULATE, TOCOPHEROL, PLANKTON EXTRACT, DIACETYL BOLDINE
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Shake before use. Apply in the morning after the Clairial Sérum. Face, neck, décolleté. Do not apply to broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes.
For enhanced anti-brown spot action, try our complete routine:
• Morning: Ampoule [C] Anti-Ox followed by CLAIRIAL Pigmentation + Dark Spot Serum and CLAIRIAL Day
• Evening: CLAIRIAL Pigmentation + Dark Spot Serum and, twice weekly, CLAIRIAL Night Peel to boost the depigmenting effects.
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.