For sensitive, dry or irritated skin on eyelids and the eye area including dark circles and puffiness.
TOPIALYSE Palpébral CC Treatment Concealer combines the coverage of a 12-hour(1) concealer with 12-hour(2) soothing and hydrating effects, while protecting delicate skin against UV damage.
Eyes are rested, unified and refreshed in one step.
The precision applicator tip has a cooling effect to reduce puffiness, lasting for 12 hours(1) after application.
Available in two shades: Light and Medium.
Does not smudge or settle into creases during the day.
(1) Self-assessment, 23 volunteers (2) Corneometry tests, 11 volunteers
Formulated with a high concentration of dermatological actives. Very well tolerated.
1. 15% nourishing soothing anti-itching complex
• Glycyrrhizic acid derivative: anti-itching, calms and soothes irritations
• Cotton oil, a source of omegas 3, 6 and 9; babassu and shea butters to replenish lipids in the eye area and restore the skin barrier
• High molecular weight hyaluronic acid to immediately plump up the skin, smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, and protect skin against external aggressions.
2. 10% HIGH COVERAGE COMPLEX
• Tinted pigments to instantly hide dark circles and redness
• Soft-focus pigments to fill in surface wrinkles and blur uneven colour
3. SPF20 PROTECTION
• Mineral filters: adapted to the most sensitive skin. Limit the appearance of hyperpigmented circles. Protect skin against photoageing and the appearance of dark circles.
INCI: LAB16.18/D.50 - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS): AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), DIMETHICONE, ZINC OXIDE [NANO], CI 77891, PROPANEDIOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO], BORON NITRIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ALUMINA, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, CAPRYLYL DIMETHICONE ETHOXY GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL , HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, PALMITIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CITRATE, STEARIC ACID, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
• To cover dark circles under hypersensitive eyes: apply to dark circles and shadows.
• To mask redness and sooth irritated eyes: apply to the whole eye area including the eyelids.
• Apply the product with the tip using gentle pressure to three points to activate microcirculation and help reduce dark circles.
• Glide the tip from the inner corner of the eye towards the outer corner to smooth away wrinkles and fine lines and diminish puffiness.
• Tap skin gently with the fingertips to aid penetration of the cream.
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.