For all types of sensitive and dry skin. From birth. Face and body.
TOPIALYSE Moisturising Face + Body Cream is an anti-dryness cream that soothes tightness for immediate and lasting comfort.
A pleasant fresh, light, non-sticky texture that melts instantly into the skin so you can get dressed straight away.
CLINICALLY PROVEN RESULTS
• 48-hour (1) hydration
• 40%(2) less tightness for 48 hours after application
• 65%(3) less tightness and itching after 21 days of use
VOLUNTEERS LOVED THE RESULTS!
• 100%(3) said their skin was intensely hydrated and soothed, with less tightness
• 90%(3) said their skin felt soft and supple from the first application
(1) Corneometry tests, 12 volunteers . Usage test on 20 volunteers, twice-daily application for 21 days (2) Self-assessment (3) % satisfaction
Formulated with a high concentration of dermatological actives. Very well tolerated.
27% hydrating and nourishing actives: soothing and softening, restore the skin barrier
• Cotton oil and coconut oil, sources of omegas 3, 6 and 9: nourishing, intensely repair the skin
• Babassu butter: nourishing and comforting, melts into the skin to make application easy and comfortable
• Hydrophilic sugars: strengthen the skin barrier and capture water in the skin for lasting comfort and hydration
2% niacinamide: intensely soothes tightness, and hydrates and restructures the skin barrier
Tested under dermatological and paediatric control. Hypoallergenic
INCI: LAB16.32/D.13 - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS): AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL , PETROLATUM, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, GLYCERIN, HEXYLDECYL STEARATE, NIACINAMIDE, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CITRATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
My skin it’s very dry because of the hard water ,and now my skin it’s so soft and shiny, love the SVR products ,
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.