It can be time-consuming to apply an emollient on a daily basis. TOPIALYSE Balm Spray makes life easier for those with allergy-prone skin. It’s so simple!
Spray onto very dry and allergy-prone skin. Suitable for all age groups from birth(2).
A REAL IMPROVEMENT IN QUALITY OF LIFE FOR PEOPLE WITH ALLERGY-PRONE SKIN
• The product makes my life easier: 100%(1)
• Itching sensations diminished considerably from the first application: 100%(1)
• The product is easy to use: 100%(1)
• The product brings a feeling of lasting comfort in 30 seconds: 90%(1)
• Intention to buy: 95%(1)
CLINICALLY PROVEN RESULTS
• +120% nourishment(2)
• Skin barrier restored 8 hours after the first application(3)
• 48-hour anti-itching effect(4)
(1) Usage test, 21 volunteers, once-daily application for 21 days, % satisfaction (2) Usage test, 21 volunteers, once-daily application for 21 days, clinical tests (3) Usage test, 21 volunteers, once-daily application for 21 days, instrumental measurements (4) Usage test, 21 volunteers, once-daily application for 21 days, self-assessment. Tested under dermatological and paediatric control.
40% nutrient complex – the highest concentration of emollient in a spray!
• VIRGIN COCONUT OIL: source of omegas 6 and 9, leaves skin supple and hydrated
• CAMELINA OIL: source of omegas 3, 6 and 9, nourishes and softens
• BABASSU BUTTER: silicone-like plant butter, makes application of the balm easy and even, leaves skin nourished and comfortable
4% niacinamide to soothe, hydrate and restore the skin barrier.
Dual-action prebiotic sugar: restores the balance of the microbiome.
LAB18.08/D.12 – INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS): AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HEXYLDECYL STEARATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, NIACINAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, LECITHIN, OLEYL ALCOHOL, PULLULAN, SCLEROTIUM GUM, SPENT GRAIN WAX, ZANTHOXYLUM BUNGEANUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, PALMITIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA, XANTHAN GUM
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Spray TOPIALYSE Balm Spray onto skin from a distance of 15 cm then smooth over skin, paying particular attention to very dry and irritated areas.
NOTE: for the face, first spray onto your palms, then apply with your hands.
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.