What is it and who is it for?
For all types of sensitive skin. From age three. Face and body. Economy family size.
SUN SECURE Lait SPF50+ offers very high dermatological protection in a fluid, velvety milk. Particularly suited to normal and dry skin thanks to the velvety texture that melts into the skin with generous hydrating properties. Non-sticky finish, no white marks.
The delicate summery scent makes you want to apply it again and again! Very resistant to water, sweat and towel-drying for optimal protection. It’s good to know you’re protected!
Proven results under dermatological control.
• 100% (1) said it left no white marks
• 95% (1) said it had an invisible finish with a velvety texture
• 89% (1) said their skin felt soft and hydrated
(1) SVR SUN SECURE Lait SPF50+, usage test, 21 volunteers, 21 days, % satisfaction
How does it work?
Strict formulation specifications adapted to hypersensitive skin. Hypoallergenic. Proven results under dermatological control.
Integral Secure Technology(1) – targets all types of rays:
• Protects against UVA and UVB with a combination of high-performance photostable organic filters that form a physical barrier on the surface of the skin
• Protects against infrared and visible light with an antioxidant liposomal complex [beta-carotene + Detoxophane®] that forms a cellular shield
• Repairs cellular damage caused by sun exposure thanks to niacinamide
(1) Integral Secure Technology from SVR protects against oxidative damage due to UVA, UVB, visible light and infrared
INCI: LAB18.12/A.03 - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS): AQUA/WATER/EAU, HOMOSALATE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, BEHENETH-25, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, PROPANEDIOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, NIACINAMIDE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, BETA-CAROTENE, BETA-SITOSTEROL, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE, LECITHIN, LEPIDIUM SATIVUM SPROUT EXTRACT, SQUALENE, GLYCERIN, PHYTIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CELLULOSE GUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, LYSOLECITHIN, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYESTER-7, POLYSORBATE 60, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Directions for use
Apply a sufficient quantity evenly to dry or wet skin before sun exposure. Applying less generously will significantly reduce the level of protection. Repeat application frequently to maintain protection, especially after sweating, swimming or towel-drying. Avoid sun exposure during the hottest time of day (midday to 4pm), or ensure you are covered up with clothing. Sunburn is dangerous, especially for children. Choose sun protection products that are suited to your skin type. Using this product should not encourage you to spend a long time in the sun. Too much sun exposure is a serious threat to health. Keep babies and infants out of direct strong sunlight.
Always dress your baby in protective clothes and only apply sunscreen to exposed skin. Avoid contact with eyes.