For skin prone to redness and rosacea. Face. Adults.
A long-acting rich cream that turns down the heat on redness!
Because skin affected by redness has a problem with temperature regulation, Sensifine AR Rich Anti-Redness Cream instantly puts out the fire with a lasting soothing effect. Enriched with green pigments, redness is neutralized to even out skin tone.
Formulated for dry skin, Sensifine AR Rich Anti-Redness Cream has a 24-hour (1) soothing hydrating action.
• Skin is instantly soothed: 95% agreed (2)
• Creates a lasting feeling of comfort: 100% agreed (2)
• Reduces the feeling of tightness: 100% agreed (2)
(1) Corneometry tests, 12 volunteers (2) Usage test, 14 days, 20 volunteers, twice-daily application,% satisfaction
Strict formulation specifications adapted to sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic.
Proven results under dermatological control.
Highly concentrated actives for a dual anti-redness action:
• 2.5% Endothelyol®: reduces redness, improves micro-circulation and lessens the appearance of blood vessels
• Liquorice extract: soothes and decongests
• Plant squalane and shea butter: hydrate and nourish the skin with complete bio-affinity
• Green pigments: instantly neutralise the appearance of redness
(1) Consumer test: cooling sensation created by the thermoregulating agent evaluated and compared with the reference active – menthol; self-assessment
INCI : LAB17.05/D.03 – INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS) : AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), PROPANEDIOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOHEXADECANE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, SQUALANE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CI 10020, CI 42090, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, GALLYL GLUCOSIDE, METHYL DIISOPROPYL PROPIONAMIDE, ROSMARINYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM SULFATE, CAFFEYL GLUCOSIDE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETETH-20, CITRIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL GLUCOSIDE, PEG-75 STEARATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, POLYSORBATE 60, SODIUM CITRATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, STEARETH-20, XANTHAN GUM
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Apply morning and/or evening, massaging into the skin lightly to avoid irritation.
Excellent makeup base.
For extra skin comfort, try our ultra-soothing anti-redness routine:
• Cleanse with Sensifine AR Micellar Water
• Prep skin with [B3] Hydra Essence
• Moisturise and cool redness with Sensifine AR Rich Anti-Redness Cream
• Protect with Sensifine AR Anti-Redness Cream SPF50+
For oily-balanced skin, try our Sensifine AR Anti-Redness Cream
Is very hydrating and the calming effect reduces the redness successfully.
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.