For sensitised and acne-prone skin affected by break outs, stubborn spots and persistent blemishes and / or associated inflammation.
Acne can be a real headache, causing spots, blackheads and enlarged pores that can end up leaving marks. Acne can really be discouraging, but with some dedicated active ingredients and specialised skincare protocols improvement is possible and with SVR we aim to help!
SEBIACLEAR ACTIVE GEL has replaced the original Sebiaclear Active cream, the backbone of SVR's Sebiaclear Acne range. It is a new and improved version, using mostly the same active ingredients with a few upgrades... It's all here:
Tested on sensitive acne-prone skin:
• 33% reduction in imperfections(1)
• 90% of volunteers said it soothed their skin(1)
• 87% of volunteers said it moisturised their skin(1)
(1) Clinical scoring at 28 days, 31 volunteers, twice-daily application. (2) Usage test at 28 days, 31 volunteers, twice-daily application, % satisfaction.
Acne-prone skin is often caught in a vicious circle caused by multiple factors:-
SEBIACLEAR Active Gel is highly concentrated in highly regarded dermatological actives that mean that within 7 days of use, visible improvement will begin.
• 14% gluconolactone, a naturally-derived active, is a polyhydroxy acid (PHA) that’s as effective at refining skin texture as AHAs but is better tolerated. It clears clogged pores and reduces the appearance of imperfections.
• 4% niacinamide, derived from vitamin B3, relieves irritation in acne-prone skin while eliminating imperfections associated with inflammation and preventing the appearance of hyperpigmentation marks.
• 0,5% salicylic acid, helps gently clear dead skin cells, refining skin texture and unclogging the pores, as well as regulating sebum production and calming inflammation in the skin
• Hypoallergenic – non-comedogenic. Proven efficacy under dermatological control.
INCI list : LAB20.41/A.09 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLUCONOLACTONE, PROPANEDIOL, SILICA, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, NIACINAMIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SALICYLIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CETEARETH-33, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Apply to the whole face after cleansing in the morning and evening. Use on its own or in addition to dermatological treatments as well as under your makeup if desired.
For enhanced results, discover our complete anti-acne routine:
• Prep skin with a few drops of our Sebiaclear Micro-Peel
• Refine the appearance of skin texture with a couple of drops of Ampoule [A] Lift
• Treat breakdowns with Sebiaclear Active Gel
• Moisturise with Sebiaclear Hydra Moisturiser
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.