What is it and who is it for?
Normal to dry mature skin. Face and neck.
DENSITIUM Creme reveals your youthful features. Its firming formula strengthens skin, visibly reduces wrinkles and redefines facial contours. Its light yet rich texture combines comfort with an instant refreshing effect.
Results measured after just two weeks:
• The skin is firmer: 100% agreed(1)
• The skin is smoother: 100% agreed(1)
• Facial contours are redefined: 91% agreed(1)
• Wrinkles, even deep ones, are reduced: 91% agreed(1)
(1) Usage test on 11 volunteers, twice-daily application, morning and evening, for 14 days
How does it work?
The epidermis lives an intense life. Every day the skin must produce energy, renew its cells and fight external aggressions. Over time it becomes weaker and its activity slows down. The skin structure becomes unbalanced.
Hormonal changes during one’s fifties accentuate this process. We notice dryness, looser skin, deeper wrinkles and sagging features.
DENSITIUM Creme contains just the right dose of dermatological actives for an impressive effect on imbalances in mature skin.
• Ultra-fragmented hyaluronic acid plumps up the skin and restores its moisture levels
• Bio-calcium(1) restructures and strengthens the epidermis
(1) Bio-assimilated by the skin
150216 - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS) : AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), PEG-8 BEESWAX, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, GLYCERIN, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CALCIUM PCA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, GLUCONOLACTONE, HYALURONIC ACID, MICA, TOCOPHEROL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CETEARETH-20, CITRIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, LAURETH-7, POLYACRYLAMIDE, XANTHAN GUM, CHLORPHENESIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, D-LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CI 77891
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Directions for use
Apply morning and evening to the whole of the face and neck, starting in the centre and working outwards.