Contrary to popular belief, chapped and dry lips are not only caused by the cold. There are many other reasons lips become damaged, including medical treatment, allergies, pollution, sun exposure, dehydration and smoking. Lips become dry, cracked and sore, even after repeated application of lip balm. Like the rest of our skin, lips need special attention with specially formulated treatments.
Cicavit+ Lip-Protect Repair Balm is your new daily ally to care for your lips. It leaves a protective film against all types of external aggressors. Formulated with a concentrated repairing active and made from 99% natural ingredients, Cicavit+ Lip-Protect Repair Balm hydrates and helps heal the skin barrier. Lips are repaired, nourished and comfortable.
The balm texture is easy to apply, transparent and non-sticky.
PROVEN EFFICACY UNDER DERMATOLOGICAL CONTROL:
• Repairing and smoothing effect: 97%
USERS LOVE IT!(2)
• More than 9 out of 10 users find it more effective than their usual lip care product.
• 95%: irritation is reduced
• 91%: lips are less chapped
• 91%: lips are nourished, soothed and regenerated
(1) Dermatological scoring, percentage change, 23 subjects over 21 days, 2 to 6 applications per day (2) Self-assessment, 23 volunteers for 21 days, 2 to 6 applications per day, percentage satisfaction
99% naturally-derived ingredients
The skin on our lips is three to five times thinner than the skin on the face(1)
. This makes it more delicate and sensitive to external aggressors (temperature variations, diet, smoking, sun exposure, etc.). The skin barrier is thinner(1)
and the skin on the lips does not have sebaceous glands or sweat glands. This means the lips have no hydrolipidic film and are more vulnerable to dehydration. They therefore require specific care.
Cicavit+ Lip-Protect Repair Balm combines the expertise behind the Cicavit+ formula with a naturally-derived nourishing complex to strengthen the skin barrier and protect the lips.
CONCENTRATED IN REPAIRING AND SOOTHING ACTIVES FOR OPTIMAL EFFICACY:
Repairing active to stimulate skin remodelling:
• Repairs skin 7X faster(2)
• Soothing & anti-mark action
• Forms a protective film and stops pathogenic bacteria from sticking to the skin's surface
Prebiotic sugar that acts on the microbiome:
• Rebalances the skin flora by stimulating the growth of beneficial bacteria
95% HYDRATING & NOURISHING ACTIVES: castor oil, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax
• Invisible protective film
• Protects against the cold and external aggressors
• Nourishes and smooths
INCI: LAB19.18/C.19 - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS) : RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, GLYCERIN, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, PROPANEDIOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE PHOSPHATE, CAFFEYL GLUCOSIDE, RHAMNOSE, GLUCOSE, GLUCURONIC ACID, CITRIC ACID
(1) Piccinin, M.A.; Zito, P.M. Anatomy, Head and Neck, Lips. In StatPearls; StatPearls Publishing: Treasure Island (FL), 2020. (2) Ex vivo research on the repairing active compared with untreated skin
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Apply to the lips as often as necessary.
Do not apply if lips are oozing.
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.