What is it and who is it for?
For all types of sensitive skin. For all types of brown spots caused by the sun, skin ageing, pregnancy, imperfections or irregular skin tone. Face, décolleté, hands. Adults.
New scientific discoveries relating to hyperpigmentation have proved that UVA and UVB protection is not enough! So SVR created CLAIRIAL SPF50+ Cream, the first(1) two-in-one anti-brown spot cream:
• Prevention: the first (1) SPF50+ depigmenting cream that protects against UVA and UVB combined with an anti-blue light action.
• Correction: very highly concentrated in an exclusive depigmenting complex for intense brown spot correction and preventive action to avoid reappearance.
60% of pigmentation spots are caused by sun exposure. More specifically, pigmentation spots are linked to UV rays but also infrared and visible light, which is present even on a cloudy day. SVR developed CLAIRIAL SPF50+ Cream:
• To target all types of rays - UV, infrared and visible light. Complete protection for proven efficacy(1).
• For intense correction and to prevent the reappearance of brown spots.
Volunteers love it!
• 91%(2) said their skin tone was more even
• 86%(2) said their skin tone was more uniform
• 81%(2) said it reduced the intensity of the colour of dark spots
Clinical efficacy proved by volunteer scoring
• 30%(3) more uniform skin tone
• 29%(3) more radiant skin tone
• 30%(2) reduction in the intensity of the colour of dark spots
Clinical study with 22 female volunteers aged 47 to 69, representing all skin types, with brown spots. Applied to the face for 56 days. (1) At SVR. (2)% satisfaction
How does it work?
Strict formulation specifications adapted to sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic.
Very high protection, super-concentrated in active depigmenting ingredients:
• 5.6% depigmenting complex: intense, long-lasting anti-brown spot action to reduce and fade existing and emerging brown spots.
• Beta-carotene: protects against visible light (blue and violet).
• SPF50+ UVA and UVB protection: anti-brown spot and anti-ageing prevention, protects skin from the harmful effects of UV rays. Avoids recurrence of pigmentation spots.
INCI : LAB16.23C.01 INGREDIENTS CONTAINS : AQUA PURIFIED WATER, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BISETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, C1215 ALKYL BENZOATE, SILICA, CETEARETH20, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, PROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLICCAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, ARGININE, BENTONITE, BETACAROTENE, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CI 15850, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA CARROT ROOT EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYL FERULATE, GLYCINE SOJA SOYBEAN OIL, HYDROGENATED PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE, LECITHIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PLANKTON EXTRACT, DIACETYL BOLDINE, SQUALANE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, UNDECYLENOYL PHENYLALANINE, 1,2HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATESODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, LYSOLECITHIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 60, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM FRAGRANCE, CI 77891
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Directions for use
Apply in the morning to exposed areas: face, décolleté, hands.
For enhanced anti-brown spot action, apply other products from the CLAIRIAL range:
• Morning: CLAIRIAL Pigmentation + Dark Spot Serum followed by CLAIRIAL SPF50+ Cream
• Evening: CLAIRIAL Pigmentation + Dark Spot Serum and, twice weekly, CLAIRIAL Night Peel to boost the depigmenting effects
CLAIRIAL SPF50+ Cream: apply evenly in sufficient quantities before sun exposure. Repeat application frequently. It is advisable to avoid sun exposure between 12 and 4 pm.
from the range
CLAIRIAL Night Peel
CLAIRIAL Pigmentation + Dark Spot Serum
CLAIRIAL Peel Pigmentation + Dark Spot Exfoliator
CLAIRIAL 10 Pigmentation + Dark Spot Cream
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.