For sensitive, dry, irritated, allergy and eczema-prone skin on the eyelids and eye area.
From age three.
The skin around the eyes is four times thinner than the skin on the rest of the face, and is highly sensitive. This makes it more susceptible to external aggressions, allergies and irritations.
TOPIALYSE PALPEBRAL IS THE NO. 1(1) PRODUCT PRESCRIBED BY DERMATOLOGISTS FOR HYPERSENSITIVE SKIN AROUND THE EYE
Four benefits in one cream:
• Soothes irritation and itching
• Reduces redness and limits the appearance of irritations
• Hydrates and restores lipids to strengthen the skin barrier
• Protects skin from external aggressions
In a smooth, creamy texture that offers long-lasting comfort.
CLINICALLY PROVEN RESULTS
• 24-hour(3) HYDRATION
• 45%(2) reduction in itching sensations
VOLUNTEERS LOVE IT!
• Instantly soothes irritations
• Brings immediate comfort
• Reduces redness on the eyelid and eye area
• Soothes itching sensations with lasting results
(1) On prescription, IMS France 2016 (2) Self-assessment (3) Corneometry tests, 11 volunteers (4) % satisfaction
Formulated with a high concentration of dermatological actives. Very well tolerated.
20% nourishing soothing anti-itching complex
• Glycyrrhizic acid derivative: anti-itching, calms and soothes irritations
• Cotton oil, a source of omegas 3, 6 and 9; babassu and shea butters to replenish lipids in the eye area and restore the skin barrier
• High molecular weight hyaluronic acid to immediately plump up skin, smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, and protect against external aggressions
Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Hypoallergenic. Suitable for dry, sensitive, irritated, allergy-prone, eczema-prone, flaky + scaly skin on eyelids and under + around eyes.
INCI: LAB15.16/A.13 - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS): AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), PROPANEDIOL, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, CITRIC ACID, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL , LAURETH-7, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE STARCH
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.