What is it and who is it for?
For all types of damaged and irritated skin. Babies from birth, children, adults. Face, body, skin creases and external mucous membranes.
Cicavit+ Creme repairs skin 7x faster(1) and intensely soothes damaged and irritated skin. Suitable for the whole family.
Plus: its powerful anti-itch, soothing action helps scars heal without marks or redness, while its melt-in texture offers comfort and instant protection.
GLOWING CUSTOMER FEEDBACK:
• 80%(2) respondents said it accelerated skin repair
• 85%(2) respondents said it protected irritated skin with a long-lasting soothing effect
• 75%(2) respondents said it reduced marks, redness and itching
PROVEN TO BE EFFECTIVE FOLLOWING DERMATOLOGICAL PEELS
• 80%(3) respondents said it repaired sensitised skin quickly
• 90%(3) respondents said it intensely nourished and soothed
• 85%(3) respondents said it relieved skin-irritation
(1) Ex vivo study on the repair formula compared with untreated skin.
(2) Usage test on 20 volunteers, applied twice a day for 28 days
(3) 20 female adult volunteers aged 18 to 70. After undergoing a peel treatment administered by a certified dermatologist, the product was applied to the face twice daily, morning and evening for 14 days
How does it work?
Damaged skin must go through three key phases to recover fully: the inflammation phase (one to three days), the repair phase (one to three weeks), then the remodelling phase (three to 24 months). Cicavit+ Creme is based on a formula that encourages repair during each key phase, helping to improve skin quality as naturally as possible.
Tested under dermatological, paediatric and gynaecological control. Hypoallergenic.
THE HIGHEST(1) CONCENTRATION OF ACTIVE REPAIRING AND PHOTOPROTECTIVE INGREDIENTS FOR OPTIMAL EFFICACY:
Active repair complex that stimulates skin remodelling:
• Skin is repaired 7 times faster(2)
• Soothing anti-mark action
Polysaccharide, rich in rhamnose:
• Forms a protective film and prevents pathogenic bacteria from sticking to the skin’s surface
• Reduces redness and heat
A prebiotic sugar that acts on the microbiome:
• Rebalances the skin’s flora by stimulating the growth of beneficial bacterial flora to optimise the speed and quality of skin repair
(1) At SVR. (2) Ex vivo study on the repair formula compared with untreated skin.
LAB14.21/H.32 - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS) : AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONOL BEHENATE, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, PROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, CAFFEYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE PHOSPHATE, GLUCOSE, RHAMNOSE, TOCOPHEROL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, GLUCURONIC ACID, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, P-ANISIC ACID.
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Directions for use
Is your skin irritated, damaged or sensitised? Every day, the whole family’s skin is subjected to external aggressions, causing irritation and discomfort on the body and delicate areas of the face and external mucous membranes:
• Dryness, redness
• Chapping, grazes
• Nappy rash
• Chickenpox marks
• After tattooing and dermatological procedures (peels, laser treatments)
• Heat, sunburn
• Hair removal, shaving
Apply to affected areas twice daily until fully healed. Ensure skin is clean and dry before application. For external use only.
from the range
CICAVIT+ SOS Anti-Itch Spray
CICAVIT+ SPF50+ Scar, Wound & Tattoo Protection Precision Sunscreen